Update Date: June 01, 2021
Effective date: June 01, 2021
2. When you use or turn on relevant functions or use services, we will collect and use relevant information in order to realize the functions and services necessary.
3. If you are not logged in to your account, we will use the identifier information corresponding to the device to ensure the basic functions of information push. If you log in to your account, we will push information based on the account information.
4. Relevant sensitive permissions will not be turned on by default, and only after your express authorization can they be used to implement specific functions or services, and you can also withdraw the authorization.In particular, we need to point out that even if we have obtained these sensitive permissions with your authorization, we will not collect your information when the relevant functions or services are not needed. The specific permissions application and usage are as follows:
Application permission application and usage description
1. In order to ensure the realization of the function of game products and the purpose of safe and stable operation, we may apply for or use the relevant permissions of the operating system;
2. In order to protect your right to know, we use the following list to display the relevant operating system permissions that the product may apply for and use, and you can manage the relevant permissions according to your actual needs;
3. According to product upgrades, the types and purposes of application and use permissions may change. We will adjust the list according to these changes in a timely manner to ensure that you are informed of the permissions application and use in a timely manner;
4. Please be aware that we may also use third-party SDKs for our business and product functions and security needs, and these third parties may also apply for or use related operating system permissions;
5. In the process of using the product, you may use H5 pages or small programs developed by third parties. These third-party plug-ins or small programs may also apply for or use relevant operating system permissions as necessary for business functions.
IOS application permission application and usage
|Description name in plist||Permission function||scenes to be used||Refuse to provide|
|Description function||Or purpose||s consequence|
|NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescription||Only when APP||Used to complete|
|When used||Security,||Content and letter|
|Visit geography||Recommended information||Closely related|
|Location||And based on||Degree will decrease|
|NSUserTrackingUsageDescription||Used to identify|
|Get device||Equipment and guarantee|
|Logo||Barrier service||Content and letter|
|Don't equipment letter||Full and promotion||Closely related|
|interest||Experience||Degree will decrease|
1. How we collect and use personal information
3. How do we store personal information
4. How do we share, transfer, and publicly disclose personal information
5. How do we protect the security of personal information
6. Your rights
9. the scope of application
10. Contact us
One. How we collect and use personal information
During your use of the game software and services, we will collect information in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, fairness and necessity. The information we collect or you provide will be used to:
1. Guarantee the normal basic operation of the product;
2. Realize various functions and services;
3. Optimize and improve products and services;
4. Ensure the safety of products, services and users;
5. Follow laws, regulations and national standards.
(1) Personal information we directly collect and use
We will collect information that you proactively provide when you use the service in the following ways, and collect information generated during your use of the function or the process of receiving the service through automated means:
1. Guarantee the normal operation of the game software and related services
When you use this game software and related services, in order to ensure the normal operation of the software and services, optimize the performance of game products, enhance your game experience and protect your account security, we will collect your hardware model, operating system version number, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI), unique device identifier, network device hardware address (MAC), IP address, software version number, network access mode and type, operation log and other information. Please understand that this information is the basic information we must collect to provide services and ensure the normal operation of our products.
2. Register and log in to the game and related services
(1) When you register and log in to this game and related services, you can directly create an account. The collection of device information is to help you complete the registration.
3. Meet the real-name certification requirements
In order to meet the requirements of relevant laws, regulations, policies and relevant authorities, you need to perform real-name authentication to continue using and enjoying this game software and related services. We will collect your real-name identity information with your consent or when you actively provide it. This information is sensitive. Refusing to provide real-name identity information may cause you to be unable to log in to the game software and related services or to use the game software and Relevant services are subject to corresponding restrictions.
4. Ensure product functions, services and user safety
(1) When you use the game service, some information related to you will be generated in the game, such as: game character information, in-game chat records, game logs, sharing records, etc. The system will record this information under your account so that you can view your game history on the client. We may also use your game character information and game log information for game operation statistical analysis, customer service complaint handling, and other game security analysis; in order to improve your game experience, we may synchronize the foregoing information to subsequent versions of the game or you We are using other products or services provided by us.
(2) When you interact with other game players through voice or video or you need to use the plot interactive function in the game, we will ask you for microphone and camera permissions to ensure the normal operation of the function. You can refuse to provide it without affecting your use of other functions of the game.
(3) To help us better understand the operation of this game software and related services, so as to ensure the safety of operation and service provision, we may record network log information (for example: login log, item log, game match information), So that you can view your game history on the client, and use it for game operation statistical analysis, customer service complaint handling, and other game security analysis.
(4) In order to recommend content/commercial advertisements and other information that may be of interest to you, and to enrich the dimensions of information recommendation, we will request you to enablegeographic location permissions. You can refuse to enable it. After you refuse to enable it, the number of ads you see will remain the same, but the relevance of the ads will decrease. Accurate geographic location information is personal sensitive information, and refusal to provide this information will not affect your normal use of other functions of the game.
(5) In order to make it easier for you to check your transaction records and to protect the safety of your virtual items to the greatest extent possible, when you use the consumption function of game products (if any), we will collect your recharge records, consumption records and other information.
(6) We may apply for storage permissions to store ads downloaded applications and read pictures/videos for sharing.
(7) In order to protect the security of your game account and create a fair, healthy and safe game environment, we will collect your hardware and operating system information, process and game crash record information to combat damage to the game’s fair environment or interference, Behaviors that disrupt the normal conduct of game services (such as detecting piracy, scanning plug-ins, preventing cheating, etc.).
(8) In order to prevent malicious programs and ensure operational quality and efficiency, we will collect installed application information or ongoing process information, the overall operation of the application, usage and frequency, application crashes, overall installation usage, and performance data , Application source.
5. Carry out marketing activities
When you choose to participate in relevant marketing activities held by us, you can provide your name, mailing address, contact information, and bank accountinformation according to the needs of the activity .This information includes sensitive personal information,which is necessary for you to receive a transfer or gift. If you refuse to provide this information, we may not be able to transfer or issue a gift to you.
(2) Your personal information that we may obtain from a third party (if any)
1. When you actively use a third-party account to log in to the game, we will collect the nickname, avatar and other public information of the third-party account authorized by you.
2. The information collected by users due to the use of our products or services, for example, the information released by other users may contain some of your information.
(3) Processing of changes in the purpose of collecting and using personal information
Please understand that with the development of our business, the functions and services provided by this game software may be adjusted and changed. In principle, when a new function or service is related to the current scenario, the personal information collected and used will be directly or reasonably related to the original processing purpose. In scenarios that are not directly or reasonably related to the original processing purpose, we will collect and use your personal information, and we will notify you again and obtain your consent.
(4) Personal information that is legally exempt from the collection and use of consent
Please understand that in the following situations, in accordance with laws, regulations and relevant national standards, we do not need your authorization to collect and use your personal information:
(1) It is directly related to national security and national defense security;
(2) It is directly related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
(3) Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgments;
(4) It is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual in order to protect the life, property and other major legal rights of the personal information subject or other individuals;
(5) Your personal information collected is disclosed to the public by yourself;
(6) Collect your personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
(7) Necessary for signing or performing a contract according to your requirements;
(8) Necessary for maintaining the safe and stable operation of this game software and related services, such as discovering and disposing of malfunctions of this game software and related services;
(9) Necessary for legal news reports;
(10) When it is necessary for academic research institutions to conduct statistical or academic research based on public interests, and when they provide academic research or description results to the outside, they de-identify the personal information contained in the results;
(11) Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
Three. How do we store personal information
(1) Where the information is stored
In accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations, we store your personal information collected and generated in the course of domestic operations in the territory of the People's Republic of China. At present, we will not transfer the above information overseas. If we transfer overseas, we will follow relevant national regulations or seek your consent.
(2) Storage period
We only retain your personal information for the period necessary for the purpose of providing this game software and services. After exceeding the necessary period, we will delete or anonymize your personal information, except as otherwise provided by laws and regulations.
Four. How do we share, transfer, and publicly disclose personal information
(1) Sharing and transfer of personal information
We will not share or transfer your personal information to third parties unless you have obtained your prior authorization or consent, or the personal information shared or transferred is information that has been de-identified, and the shared third party cannot re-identify the natural person of such information main body.In order to ensure the realization of related functions of game products and the safe and stable operation of applications, we may access software development kits (SDKs) provided by third parties for related purposes. We will conduct strict security monitoring on the software tool development kit (SDK) used by our partners to obtain information to protect data security. The relevant SDKs we have access to are listed in the catalog.
Please note that third-party SDKs may have certain changes in data processing types due to their version upgrades, policy adjustments and other reasons. Please refer to the official instructions published by them. The specific permissions application and usage are as follows:
Third-party SDK directory
|Umeng (Youmeng) Statistics||Statistical Analysis||Device identification information, application installation list||https://developer.umeng.com/docs/119267/detail/118585|
|Pangolin SDK||Push advertising information to users, anti-cheating||Device identification information, application information, network information||Beijing Giant Engine Network Technology Co., Ltd.
1. Personal information we may share
(1) To realize related functions or services shared with related parties
In order to ensure the consistency of the services you receive between the products provided by us and related parties, and to facilitate the unified management of your information, we will share your de-identified personal information with these related parties.
(2) In order to achieve programmatic advertising push, we may share de-identified or anonymized information with advertising partners
We may share information with partners who entrust us for promotion and advertising, but we will not share information used to identify you, such as your name, ID number, etc., and will only provide these partners with difficult to identify you Personally identifiable user portrait tags, de-identified or anonymized information or location information to help them increase the effective reach of ads without identifying your personal identity.
(3) Sharing with business partners to realize specific functions
When you use the functions provided by our affiliates or third parties in this game, or when software service providers, smart device providers, system service providers and us jointly provide services for you, we will implement the necessary services The information of is shared with these related parties and third parties for comprehensive statistics and algorithmic analysis of characteristics and preferences to form an indirect population profile, which is used to recommend, display or push information that may be of interest to you, or push more suitable Your specific function, service or commercial advertisement.
(4) Help you to participate in marketing promotion activities (if any)
When you choose to participate in relevant marketing activities organized by us and our affiliates or third parties, you may need to provide information such as your name, mailing address,contact information, bank account number, etc. This information contains sensitive personal information, and refusal to provide it may affect you Participate in related activities, but will not affect other functions .With your consent, we may share the above-mentioned information with related parties or third parties to ensure that you receive a consistent service experience in joint activities, or entrust a third party to redeem rewards to you in a timely manner.
2. Cautious assessment and liability constraints on third-party entities sharing personal information
(1) With your consent, we will only share the information necessary to achieve the purpose with the third party. If a third party does need to use personal information beyond the scope of the aforementioned authorization due to business needs, the third party will need to seek your consent again.
(2) For the third party with whom we share your personal information, we will carefully evaluate the purpose of the third party's data use and shared information, conduct a comprehensive assessment of its security protection capabilities, and require them to comply with the cooperation legal agreement. We will conduct strict security monitoring on the software tool development kit (SDK) and application program interface (API) used by the partners to obtain information to protect data security.
3. Transfer of personal information during acquisitions, mergers, and reorganizations
(2) Public disclosure of personal information
We will only disclose your personal information under the following circumstances and under the premise of adopting industry-standard safety protection measures:
1. According to your needs, disclose the information you specify in a disclosure method that you explicitly agree to;
2. We will disclose the necessary information of the relevant account when making an announcement of punishments for illegal accounts and fraudulent acts.
(3) Personal information that is legally exempt from consent to share, transfer, and publicly disclose personal information
Please understand that in the following situations, in accordance with laws, regulations and national standards, we do not need your authorization to share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information:
(1) It is directly related to national security and national defense security;
(2) It is directly related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
(3) Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgments;
(4) In order to protect your or other individuals' life, property and other major legal rights and interests, but it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person;
(5) Your personal information disclosed to the public on your own;
(6) Collect personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
According to the law, sharing, transferring, and disclosing personal information that has been de-identified, and ensuring that the data recipient cannot restore and re-identify the subject of the information does not belong to the external sharing, transfer, and public disclosure of personal information. The storage and processing of, will not need to notify you separately and obtain your consent.
Five. How do we protect the security of personal information
(1) We attach great importance to the security of your personal information, and will strive to take reasonable security measures (including technical and management aspects) to protect your personal information and prevent the personal information you provide from being used improperly or without authorization Be accessed, publicly disclosed, used, modified, damaged, lost or leaked.
(2) We will protect your personal information with reasonable and feasible means such as encryption technology and anonymization that are not inferior to the industry peers, and use security protection mechanisms to prevent your personal information from being maliciously attacked.
(3) We will establish a special security department, security management system, and data security process to ensure the security of your personal information. We adopt a strict data use and access system to ensure that only authorized personnel can access your personal information, and conduct security audits on data and technology in a timely manner.
(4) Although the above reasonable and effective measures have been taken and the standards required by relevant laws and regulations have been complied with, please understand that due to technical limitations and various malicious methods that may exist, in the Internet industry, even if you do your best to strengthen Security measures, it is impossible to always ensure the security of information 100%, we will do our best to ensure the security of the personal information you provide to us. You know and understand that the system and communication network you use to access our services may have problems due to factors outside our control. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you take active measures to protect the security of personal information, including but not limited to using complex passwords, regularly changing passwords, and not disclosing personal information such as your account password to others.
(5) We will formulate emergency response plans, and immediately activate emergency plans when user information security incidents occur, and strive to prevent the impact and consequences of such security incidents from expanding. Once a user information security incident (leakage, loss, etc.) occurs, we will promptly inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, and you are free to Suggestions to prevent and reduce risks, remedial measures for you, etc. We will promptly inform you about the incident in the form of push notifications, emails, letters, text messages, etc. If it is difficult to inform you one by one, we will take a reasonable and effective way to make announcements. At the same time, we will also report the handling of user information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of relevant regulatory authorities.
Six. Your rights
We attach great importance to the management of your personal information, and do our best to protect your rights to inquire, access, modify, delete, withdraw consent and authorization, cancel your account, complain and report, and set up privacy functions to enable you to protect your personal information. Your privacy and security.
(1) Access, delete and correct your personal information
During your use of this game service, we may provide you with corresponding operation settings based on the specific situation of the game product, so that you can access, delete, and correct your relevant personal information. You can refer to the specific guidelines of the corresponding game product to operate.
(2) Change the scope of your authorization and consent or revoke the authorization
You can turn off relevant sensitive permissions in the operating system of the device itself, change the scope of consent or withdraw your authorization.
Please understand that specific business functions and services will require your information to complete. After you withdraw your consent or authorization, we cannot continue to provide you with the functions and services corresponding to the withdrawal of your consent or authorization, and will no longer process your corresponding Personal information. However, your decision to withdraw your consent or authorization will not affect our previous processing of personal information based on your authorization.
(3) Cancel your account
If you no longer want to use our services, you can apply for cancellation of your account by sending us an email (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Before you log out of your account, we will verify your personal identity, security status, device information, etc. Please be aware and understand that the act of canceling your account is irreversible. After you cancel your account, we will delete relevant information about you, unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations.
(4) Complaints and reports
You can make a complaint or report in accordance with our publicized system. If you believe that your personal information rights may be infringed, or you find clues that infringe your personal information rights (for example, if you believe that our collection of your personal information violates the law or the agreement between the parties), you can contact the customer service number 0571-86395099 We contact, we will promptly feedback your complaints and reports after verification.
(6) Stop operation to inform you
If we cease operations, we will promptly stop the collection of your personal information, notify you of the suspension of operations in the form of one-by-one delivery or announcement, and delete or anonymize the personal information we hold.
Seven. Minor clauses
(2) We will actively follow the requirements of the national anti-addiction policy to protect the legitimate rights and interests of minors by enabling the anti-addiction system. We will determine whether the actual information of the relevant account is a minor through the verification of real-name identity and other information, and then decide whether to include this account in the anti-addiction system. In addition, we will collect your login time, game duration and other information, and guide minors to play reasonably by automatically interfering and restricting minors’ game time at the system level, enabling mandatory offline functions, and so on. After consumption, try to contact their guardians for reminders, confirmations and treatments to help minors to surf the Internet healthily.
(3) We protect the personal information of minors in accordance with the relevant national laws and regulations, and will only collect, use, store, share, and transfer when the law allows, the parents or other guardians' explicit consent, or the protection of minors is necessary Or disclose the personal information of minors; if we find that we have collected the personal information of minors without obtaining verifiable parental consent in advance, we will try to delete the relevant information as soon as possible.
Nine. The scope of application
1. Other third-party products or services, including other products or websites linked to in this game software and related services;
2. Other third parties that advertise this game software and related services.
Ten. Contact us